Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quick Update

No new videos but I wanted to update everyone on what I have been up to and what's going on in the near future.  I've been doing a little fishing here and there but nothing intense.  I have pulled out a few small bass but nothing picture worthy for sure!  Water temps are still cold most of the days I manage to get out which has the bite super slow.   Give it a month and it should be hot and heavy for sure!!

Coming up though I will be at the Shank's This runs May 10th and May 11th.  I will be there all day on the 10th to answer any kayak fishing questions as well as questions about Jackson Kayaks and Werner Paddles.  Stop by on Saturday and hang out and test some new kayaks and paddles out!

The following weekend is the meet and greet for Central PA Heroes on the water which will also take place at Shank's Mare Outfitters at 1pm.  If anyone is interested in being a volunteer or a participant as a veteran at these events shoot me an email at centralpa@heroesonthewater.org.

I'll have more updates with videos soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment