Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quick Loop Tie Down Review

I've recently purchased a new vehicle that is a lot larger than my last.  When it came time to load my kayaks on top I realized that the kayaks sit so far back on my f150 that I needed two ropes to reach the front tie downs on the kayaks.

So I went to the drawing board and headed down to Shank's Mare Outfitters and picked up a pair quick loop tie downs.
These are one of the easiest products I've ever had to use.  Simply pop the hood, put them in place, shut the hood and you have tie downs much closer than before.  These also are a perfect addition to vehicles that do not have front tie downs and you do not want to tied around a bumper or grill.  
Make sure you visit Shank's Mare Outfitters in Wrightsville to pick a pair up for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment