Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ram Tube Jr. Product Review

I was lucky enough to have Shank's Mare Outfitters pick me up a Ram Tube Jr. to test out for them.



When I first got this I just though OK, another holder by Ram, what's so different than the other one's I currently use.  Well once I got it out on the water I realized the potential with this thing.  It is actually a three in one holder in my book.  First off for spinning reel guys it is notched to hold the spinning reel perfectly!

Second for the bait casting crowd, if you flip around the hold to the opposite side it has a notch for the "trigger" of the bait caster and will hold in place even when trolling for big fish without the need for extra ropes and cords used for leashes.

And last, but certainly not least!  This is by far the best feature on this holder.  Stake out pole holder.  YES, a stake out pole holder!

I did all of the adjustments on this from the seat of my kayak without having to get out.  This is something I will be replacing all of my ram holders with in the very near future.  And as always check out Shank's Mare Outfitters for this great product that is coming out in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment